- ★ It will automatically turn on when you walk in and turn off when you leave within 12 feet.
- ★ Easy to install. Flexible light arm, convenient to use.Powered by 3 X AAA battery ( not included ).Voltage: 4.5V.Power: 0.5W.Waterproof: IP65
- ★ Smart motion-activated, the motion sensor turns LED light on in a beam angle of 120 degree within 12 feet and shuts down after 30 seconds
- ★ Just light up in the dark. The light is very soft, you won’t feel dazzling at night.8 rotate colors give you a wonderful night .
- ★ Fits any toilet.It fits on the rim of any toilet and illuminates the inner bowl any time you walk into the bathroom at night.
● Battery Type: AAA
● Body Material: ABS
● Color: White
● Emitting color: Changeable
● Is Batteries Included: No
● Is Batteries Required: Yes
● Is Bulbs Included: Yes
● Light Source: LED Bulbs
● Type: Lamp,Night Light
● Package weight: 0.094 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 9.50 x 7.00 x 5.00 cm / 3.74 x 2.76 x 1.97 inches
● Package Contents: 1 x LED Toilet Night Light IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon