- Red White & Blue are the color of LED Lights. The LED bulb create a 360º sparkling glowing. The effect is much better than the incandescent lights.
- The sliver coating is build on urltra slim thin copper wire. 41′ Total Length with 4” Distance Between LED Bulbs,15″ between Controller and first LED bulb, 6.5′ Lead Cord.
- The light Strings is the excellent decoration for Fourth of July. You will be able to benefit of their light fairy effect on holiday, celebrations, weddings to enhance the flower bouquets, tables, and ceilings. Traditional Holidays like Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s, Mardi Gras, custom parties.
- Waterproof LED silver wire strings can be used for outdoors. Such as patios, pools and gardens. LED is economical and environmentally friendly. Thus suitable for use when you go trekking, stay on camping or travel.
- The string light is 110v Plug in.8 different twinkle modes is controlled by black plastic holder with press on switcher. The controller is not waterproof.
Benefits of String Lights
String lights, in contrast, can be simply unwound or otherwise detached from their surface to be quickly moved. String lights are also fun because they call attention to the light bulbs themselves. String lights are front and center, as if delighting the viewer is a high priority. That makes string lighting slightly more fun and carefree.
LED vs. Other Light Sources
When comparing light sources, LED string lights look great and don’t have the laser point blaring effect. So now you are left with a truly great looking energy efficient alternative to incandescent lights.
How to Use Outdoor String Lights
Patio string lights have become very popular over the past decade, festooning across outdoor areas in this apparent renaissance of bohemian design. If you want to transform your patio into a more relaxing zone perfect for a glass of wine on a summer night (or a cup of cocoa by the chiminea in the winter), patio string lights are a great option. Commercial string lights and globe string lights are popular for use for the patio, and the two most popular applications are wrapping and hanging. In combination, wrapped and hung outdoor string lights give a cohesive look and very even lighting. No other type of light fixture can be so easily strung around its environment of deck railings, posts, arbors, and trees.
Holiday String Lights
During the holiday season, string lights get to see a lot of action. From the garlands on the mantle, to the tree inside, to the bushes and branches outside, string lights become part of the family. You may have family traditions that determine where and how these lights will be displayed. Or you might be on the hunt for new DIY holiday light projects that involve string lights. The point is that they can be used in many different ways during the holidays.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon