- EMERGENCY RADIO: 6-way powered hand crank, solar panel, 3 AA batteries (not incld), 5V USB input, AC/DC adapter, and NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- KAITO VOYAGER NOAA RADIO: 7 NOAA Weather Bands, NOAA Weather Alerts, AM/FM, SW1 & SW2
- SOLAR LED LANTERN: Outdoor / Indoor Multi-functional rechargeable LED lantern with a built-in LED flashlight
- VERSITALE USE: Emergency lantern for disaster preparedness, power outage, roadside emergency; camping lantern for outdoors leisure activities; work light for automotive repair and maintenance, home repair and DIY projects
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: provides continuous 24 hours use as flashlight or 8 hours with one LED light panel or 4 hours of continuous lighting with two panels
The Perfect Radio for Camping or any Emergency or Disaster – has all the Benefits You Need:
NOAA Weather Alert sends an Emergency Wireless Signal to the radio for local weather disasters in US & Canada. The Solar Panel is tiltable to receive the maximum power during the day. Handy USB Port lets you charge, cell phones, smartphones, MP3 and more. Durable Construction Manufactured to be water resistant and has a rubberized body. Lighting for Safety & Visibility 5 LED reading lamp for camping and emergency use. White LED flashlight and Red LED blinking for emergency alert. The built in USB Port (plus two other ports) lets you charge, cell phones, Blackberry, MP3 and more. Actual Size: 8″ x 5″ x 2.6″ Weight 1-lb. 13 oz
KAITO SOLAR LED LIGHTS
Newly released versatile LED Flashlight with solar and battery, AC powered lamp. Rechargeable battery is a 2, 500 mAh high-capacity rechargeable battery. Two panels for super bright LED lighting have a total of 21 LEDs on each panel. Panels rotate 360 degree for directional light. The solar panel is 2″ X 4″ with a 100 ma charging capability. LED flashlight built into the bottom. Includes an AC power cord to charge the internal battery. Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.5 X 3.2 Inches Weight: 1.2 LBS
KEY EMERGENCY PREPARATIONS LIST
Life is full of uncertainties, emergencies often occur unexpectedly and natural disasters sometimes strike without any warning signs. The least we could do is to be prepared by having important emergency supplies readily available, making a plan for yourself and your loved ones, and being informed. Such simple and easy actions will make all the difference should our worst fear be realized.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon