- 10 Watt high-efficiency solar panel with foldable design offers excellent portability, ideal for emergency preparedness, backpacking, camping and other outdoor activities
- Built-in dual USB charging ports for directly plugging in iPhone, iPad and other USB compatible mobile devices
- No additional battery needed for charging external devices, 100% green energy with zero carbon footprint
- Measures only 9 X 6 X 2 inches and weighs only 1 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Converting virtually unlimited supply of solar power to much needed battery juice for your mobile devices such as an iPhone, iPad and many, many more USB portable devices while you are on the go or there is a power outage or disaster strikes, the Instapark Mercury 10 is a light and compact USB solar charging system that easily fits in your purse, messenger bag or backpack. It combines three solar panels totaling 10 watts and folds up into a pack about the same size as a hardcover book, but only thinner and lighter.
Unlike most of the solar chargers with unstable circuitry thus requiring a battery pack for power storage and charging external devices, the Mercury 10 are sophisticatedly designed and engineered and comes with dual standard USB ports for directly plugging in your cell phones including all generations of iPhones, tablet computers including iPad 1 & 2, MP3 players, USB battery/power packs and many other USB compatible mobile devices.
Power input: 10-watt Mono-crystalline solar panel
Power output: 5V Standard USB port x 2
Maximum output current: 2 amp
Operating temperature: 32 – 86 F (optimal)
Storage temperature: 32 -104 F (optimal)
Dimensions: 9 X 6 X 2 inches (folded)
9 x 22 x ½ inches (unfolded)
Weight: 18 Oz
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon