- Outdoor solar light includes integrated solar panel, 6 LEDs, Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector, and mounting kit for poles, posts, and walls
- Automatic dusk-to-dawn operation on full solar charge of the fixture’s Li-ion battery pack; shines bright-white light at 50-lumen output
- Modern design and energy efficiency: Solar power means no electrical wiring required–just sunlight
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panel is protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Made with powder-coated, rust-resistant cast aluminum and beveled glass; measures 13.5 inches high by 6.5 inches long and wide in fitter mode
The Gama Sonic Aurora solar outdoor light fixture model GS-124FPW is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. It includes all the hardware for three styles of mounting: as a wall sconce; on flat surfaces, such as pillars or columns, measuring at least four inches long and wide; or at the top of a three-inch-diameter lamp post (post not included). With its modern design, the Aurora makes a stylish addition to your home’s exterior. No electrical wiring is required. The Aurora’s replaceable Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture’s integrated solar panel, which is protected by durable, weather-resistant tempered glass to help ensure its long-lasting reliability. At sundown, six bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 50 lumens. Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector enhances the glow and multidirectional output of the Aurora’s light. The fixture is designed to provide dusk-to-dawn performance when its battery gets fully charged during the daytime. The light’s replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panel. Do not locate the light fixture in a shaded area. At Gama Sonic, our goal is to build the world’s best solar lights. For any product questions or unexpected issues with your Gama Sonic product, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help. Note: For warranty claims, contact Gama Sonic USA customer support by phone at 1-800-835-4113 from 9 a.m. to p.m. Eastern time or by e-mail at email@example.com.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon