- 2 Ethernet ports allows daisy chain networking to save cabling and switches costs and provides easier cabling
- Built-in Web Server and Web HMI provides easy user interface, allowing easy configuration on a regular web browser. No programming skills needed.
- The LAN Bypass feature ensures Ethernet communication of the whole system even if one of the modules loses power
- 3-channel Analog Input, 6-channel Digital Input/Counter, and 3-channel Power Relay Output. Supports Current Input and Voltage Input Types: +/-150 mV, +/-500 mV, +/-1 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V +0 mA ~ +20 mA, +/-20 mA, 4 ~ 20 mA (jumper selectable).
- Supports Modbus TCP and Modbus UDP Protocols. Supports operating temperatures of -25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ 167°F) and has a Din Rail mount.
The ET-7202 is a multi-function module with 3-channel analog inputs, 6-channel digital inputs and 3-channel relay outputs. It provides various programmable analog inputs (+/-150 mV, +/-500 mV, +/-1 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V, +/-20 mA, 0 ~ 20 mA and 4 ~ 20 mA). Each analog input is allowed to configure a proper range with 240 Vrms high voltage protection. Each analog input can be programmed to accept current or voltage as input/output depending upon the position of corresponding jumper. The ET-7202 is fully RoHS compliant and has qualification for 4 kV ESD protection as well as 2500 VDC intra-module isolation. It is Communicable over Modbus TCP and Modbus UDP, supports operating temperatures from -25 ~ +75°C. More info: http://www.icpdas-usa.com/et_7202.html?r=amazon
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon