- Electric Meter measures energy consumption in kWh (units of electricity) and its cost.
- Simply plug this device to your wall electric outlet and plug your appliance to it
- Multipline display for simultaneous reading power and cost. Much advanced features
- Max Load: 15A 1800W. Displays volt, amp, watt, kWh / unit of electricity, time, cost and kg of Co2
- Larger LED display for easy reading! Measuring Range: 1-1800W. Working Temperature: 23F to 122F.
Find out how much electricity your devices and appliances use with this handy digital electricity usage tester. Check voltage output at any given moment or measure the amount of power drawn over time on refrigerators, AC units and more. Power Meter measures energy and cost of electric appliances, and help user reduce the power bill and carbon emissions. Connect this meter into your regular home 110V-120V AC power supply outlet and then, connect the electric appliances with the meter; it starts to work and shows you Watts taken by the appliance, records kWh (units of electricity) consumed over the time, shows how clean the electricity is by Power Factor, shows Co2 produced for this power and shows the cost to operate. You can set your local electric rate into it to display correct cost.Press a BUTTON (ENERGY/COST) for more than three seconds to set the parameters using UP & Down button. Press the same button again to set. There is RESET red dot for re-setting all the numbers.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon