- Measures solar power to optimize placement of solar panels or solar water heaters, tests light transmission of windows and headlights, and checks thermal efficiency of windows
- Provides measurements in British thermal units per hour per square foot (BTU/[ft2/h]) or in Watts per square meter (W/m2)
- Maximum or minimum reading mode displays the highest or lowest reading in a session to track a sudden increase or decrease in readings
- Hold function keeps a reading on the display
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) provides readings at a glance
The Amprobe solar power analyzer evaluates the energy output, efficiency, and placement of solar panels, helps determine the proper inverter size in solar power systems, and identifies malfunctioning cells on solar panels. It measures maximum power (Pmax), maximum voltage at maximum power (Vmaxp), maximum current at maximum power (Imaxp), voltage at open circuit, voltage present in system, current at short circuit, and percent efficiency to determine the actual power output of a solar panel in normal operating conditions. The operator can choose between an auto scan mode, for an overview of the power characteristics of a solar panel, and a manual scan mode, for focusing on a particular operating range or single test point for measurements.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon