- HIGH QUALITY LIVING: Slip into Luxury, exceptionally smooth and soft to the touch, the Opulence 600-Thread Count Sateen sheet sets feature Extra-long staple cotton allowing you to relax into its cool comfort.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Sustainable product without compromising on the comfort and style. Made in a state of the art vertically integrated factory entirely powered by Solar and Wind energy. No plastics are used in packaging. Sheet sets are packed in a re-useable tote bag made from 100% cotton.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: Meticulous craftsmanship and expertly woven from the finest extra-long staple cotton yarns to produce super soft luxurious feel which are breathable and long-lasting. Special finishing process to accentuate the Lustre and softness the fabric.
- STORY: We take pride in making some of the world’s finest linens respecting the environment and its limits. Genuine 100% cotton single ply with no misleading description. By selling direct to the customers we eliminate the middle man cost allowing us to offer our customers some of the best linens at much affordable cost.
- Material: 100% cotton, Set includes 1 flat sheet 92″x104″, 1 fitted sheet 60″x80″, 2 pillowcases 20″x30″. All round elastic fitted sheets with 15-inch-deep pockets are generously sized to fit extra deep and pillow-top mattresses. Care and Wash instructions: Machine wash in warm and tumble dry on low, do not bleach.
600-Thread Count 100% ELS cotton sateen sheet set is lustrous and luxuriously soft. This bed sheet features a silky smooth with a lovely feel to the touch. Set includes 1 flat sheet 92″x104″, 1 fitted sheet 60″x80″, 2 pillowcases 20″x30″. Designed to have deep pockets to fit oversized mattress and pads. Genuine 100% cotton single ply with no misleading description. Sustainable product without compromising on the comfort and style. To endure, we as a society must transform our markets – how we produce and consume, and the very ways in which we define and measure value and progress. It is critical for businesses to be commercially viable while respecting the environment and its limits. Businesses need to innovate and transform to stay committed to Sustainability. We at Threadmill home linen have invested heavily on the renewable energy. All our products are made at our vertically integrated state of the art factory which is powered entirely by Solar and Wind energy. We make a conscious effort to limit or not use plastics for packaging. Sheet sets are packed in a re-useable tote bag made from 100% cotton Using wind energy and solar energy for our manufacturing processes helps reduce our carbon foot print. We bring out the most refined products with high quality standards.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon